Flat Roofing Replacement
Experienced Commercial Roofers
For over 46 years, Bill West Roofing has built a reputation throughout the Kansas City area for our high quality craftsmanship and for providing the best customer service possible. If you are in need of a flat roofing system replacement, we will go to great lengths to ensure the best roofing products are used, that our workmanship is up to our high standards and that all of your industrial roofing needs are met. Our goal is to install a commercial flat roof that will stand the test of time so that you won’t have to worry about repairs or replacement for many years to come.
Quality Commercial Roofing Products and Quality Installation!
We use only the best materials available to us in order to ensure that your flat roof will last between 10 and 25 years – and hopefully more! The following are some of the things that we will include in your flat roof replacement:
• An exceptional metal gutter system
• Custom prefabricated stacks, deck sheets and curb flashing
• An exclusive two-way venting system
• A warranty that has no exclusions (many other roofing companies will have exclusions for ponding water and any resulting damages when it comes to flat roof installations)
The Flat Roof Replacement Process
Many roofing companies will assume that you don’t care how your roof is replaced, as long as it is replaced. We don’t think like this; we want you to know exactly what it is you are paying for. The following are the steps we will take to install your flat roof replacement:
• First, your existing roof system will be cleaned as needed. This includes all boots, flashings and vents.
• We will then remove and replace any roof sheathing and fascia that has rotted.
• We will disconnect your AC units, if needed, using a licensed AC contractor. New aluminum AC stands will be manufactured and installed before reconnecting your AC units.
• A wind resistant single-ply roof system will be designed and installed. You can choose between Tar and Gravel, Modified Asphalt, or TPO Single Ply. Then we will install a roofing parapet membrane.
• New perimeter flashings and boots will be installed. New curb will be installed by existing vents and a safety walk-pad, also, around roof access points to your AC units.
The quality of our work matters to us as much as it matters to you, which is why we refuse to cut corners.
At Bill West Roofing, based in the greater Kansas City area, we pride ourselves on our quality work and our exceptional service to our commercial customers.